The research work of the University College of Teacher Education Burgenland includes
- Educational theoretical debates in the face of current educational challenges
- The ethical dimension of education and teaching
- Digital media and education
- Multilingualism and interculturalism
- Sustainability - Learning space nature
- School and classroom development - Professionalisation
Link to German description of current research projects.
The observance of ethical guidelines is fundamental for scientific work.
The PH Burgenland follows the ethical principles of the ÖFEB (Austrian Society for Research and Development in Education).