The research work of the University College of Teacher Education Burgenland includes
- Educational theoretical debates in the face of current educational challenges
- The ethical dimension of education and teaching
- Digital media and education
- Multilingualism and interculturalism
- Sustainability - Learning space nature
- School and classroom development - Professionalisation
The observance of ethical guidelines is fundamental for scientific work.
The PPH Burgenland follows the ethical principles of the ÖFEB (Austrian Society for Research and Development in Education).