The University College of Teacher Education Burgenland is committed to creating appropriate framework conditions to ensure that the balance between family and career or family and studies can be successfully achieved. In order to promote a family-conscious university culture, quality assurance measures are developed and implemented in an ongoing process.
The University College of Teacher Education Burgenland would like to create a favourable social framework for students as well as for employees in order to make it easier for them to reconcile their studies or career and their family. The University College of Teacher Education Burgenland wants to distinguish itself as a family-friendly employer and family-friendly place of study. It hopes that this will benefit the recruitment of qualified academic and non-academic staff. In addition, it tries to enable students who have children or other people to care for to study at the PH Burgenland.
The University College of Teacher Education Burgenland is certified by the Ministry of Family Affairs within the framework of the audit "hochschuleundfamilie". For us, this seal of quality is both an award and a mission.
- Extra-occupational studies at primary level from October 2019
- Optimization of a family-friendly course organization - extra-occupational and family-friendly study
- Creation of suitable framework conditions for teleworking
- Increased offers in the field of digital learning / distance learning
- Parent-child room on the premises - regulations (German)